You’re no longer a beginner!
Our intermediate courses are designed to take your playing to the next level. You’ll learn many new and important skills that will prepare you to jump into advanced lessons and courses. In Intermediate Guitar Course Level 1 you’ll build on the foundation built in the beginner courses. By the end of Intermediate Guitar Course Level 1 and 2 you’ll be ready to jump into advanced lessons and courses.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in Intermediate Guitar Level 1:
- Fretboard memorization
- Natural notes
- Sharps and flats
- Enharmonic equivalents
- The Musical Alphabet
- Whole and half steps
- Root notes
- New chords and voicings
- Guitar riffs
- How to spice up your riffs
- Guitar Scales
- And much more!
What you get with this course:
- Ability to leave comments and ask questions
- Follows right along with each online lesson and provides charts/TABS/ diagrams, practice instructions, and more.
- You’ll get a T-shirt with SHRED GUITAR 101 logo if you’ve signed up for more than 3 Class
- Jam tracks
- All the jam tracks used in the lessons will be provided to you to help you practice the material
- And much more!
Our intermediate courses will prepare you to become an advanced player!
By the end of Intermediate Guitar Level 1 and Level 2 you’ll have all the skills and tools you need to move into advanced lessons and courses.
- A printer is recommended for printing music examples used in the course
- A built-in microphone or an external microphone plugged directly into your computer (via built in ports or an external audio interface)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 500 MB hard drive space
- Speakers or headphones
- Internet connection with at least 4 Mbps download speed (http://www.speedtest.net to verify or download the Speed test by Ookla app from your mobile app store)
For more information on signing up for this course or if you have any question, please contact us