Beginner Guitar Level 2 picks up right where Beginner Guitar Level 1 left off. You’ll learn more chords, chord progressions, strumming patterns, how to play in time, and much more! By the end of this course you’ll have all the tools you need to play countless songs, as well as write your own.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in Beginner Guitar Level 2:
- Open G, C, D chords
- Multiple chord progressions
- Multiple strumming patterns
- How to play in time
- Quicker chord changes
- Open Bm7 and Bm7/13 chords
- Exercises to Strengthen the Hands & Improve Coordination
And much more!
What you get with this course:
- Ability to leave comments and ask questions
- Follows right along with each online lesson and provides charts/TABS/ diagrams, practice instructions, and more.
- You’ll get a T-shirt with SHRED GUITAR 101 logo if you’ve signed up for more than 3 Class
By the end of Beginner Guitar Level 2 you will have all the tools you need to learn and play countless songs as well as write your own
- A printer is recommended for printing music examples used in the course
- A built-in microphone or an external microphone plugged directly into your computer (via built in ports or an external audio interface)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 500 MB hard drive space
- Speakers or headphones
- Internet connection with at least 4 Mbps download speed (http://www.speedtest.net to verify or download the Speed test by Ookla app from your mobile app store)
For more information on signing up for this course or if you have any question, please contact us